Wheel Alignment Service
When is service or repair necessary?
- If you notice uneven or rapid tire wear.
- If your car wanders on a straight, level road.
- If your car pulls or drifts away from a straight line.
- If your steering wheel is crooked even when driving straight, on a level road.
What does a wheel alignment include?
- Inspecting steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
- Checking initial alignment readings.
- Adjusting camber, caster, and toe angles, if adjustable, to manufacturer specifications.
- Checking final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
- Road testing.